What’s so great about scheduling a visit for a tooth-colored filling, you wonder to yourself? Well, there are actually a lot of answers to that question. If you’re not very familiar with this type of restorative treatment, then you are likely not informed about its benefits yet! See how much you know (or fill up on some very exciting advantages) as you make your way through a speedy quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you choose a tooth-colored filling, the result is something that others won’t be able to pick up on because the restoration blends with your tooth, making it look whole and healthy again.
- True or False: For sufferers of allergies or sensitivities to metal, composite fillings are a fantastic option. They are metal free, so they work well for just about everyone!
- True or False: You aren’t going to need to worry that once you receive your filling, it’s going to cause your tooth to “zing!” when you eat hot or cold foods or drinks. Sensitivity due to temperature extremes is not a problem.
- True. The material that we use for your tooth-colored filling, called composite, is one that we can customize. As a result, it will match your tooth for a completed finish that appears natural and is impossible to detect.
- True. The drawbacks associated with metal fillings, such as an allergy or sensitivity to metal, make it an impossible restoration for many people. Fortunately, white fillings are free of metallic substances, so this is not a concern.
- True. While this issue is associated with metal fillings, it is not associated with the use of composite. You can expect comfortable and long-lasting wear!
Come See Us For Your Beautiful Tooth-Colored Filling Today
Repair your smile and ensure it looks beautiful again by coming in to treat decay with a gorgeous tooth-colored filling ASAP. Get the information and treatment you need in Celina, TX by contacting Celina Family Dentistry to schedule a visit today at (214) 851-0130.